By using this program, I agree that:
- I will take full responsibility for working through SilverCloud at my own pace.
- I understand that the more I participate in my program, the better my results will be.
- I understand that I may receive reminder emails or notifications from the platform.
- If I am in crisis or feeling very distressed, I will contact supportive family, friends or one of the other contacts provided on the Help page.
- I understand that SilverCloud is not an OSF HealthCare owned application.
If I am supported, I also agree that:
- I understand that my Coach will log in and review my work at the agreed time. If they are unable to review my work on our regular day, they will do their best to notify me in advance of this change.
- I understand that SilverCloud is not an emergency support platform, and that immediate responses are not available.
- I will consult with a medical provider if advised to do so.
If I am unsupported, I also agree that:
- I will take full responsibility for choosing the activities I do.
- I understand that SilverCloud is not an emergency support program and I will consult with a medical provider if advised to do so.
As your Coach, I agree that:
- I will help you develop skills introduced in this program.
- I will treat you with respect and consideration.
- I will not engage in therapy or counseling.
- I will not provide medical advice.
- I will not provide personal advice.
- I will review and respond to your progress each week on a scheduled review date. If this date needs to change, I will do my best to inform you of this in advance.
- I will not share information about you unless I have concerns about safety and I need to share your information to keep you or someone else safe. If that happens, I will share the minimum amount necessary and will try to discuss it with you in advance.