Welcome to SilverCloud
Before we begin, please note:
- Everything you do on SilverCloud will remain completely confidential, with these exceptions should it become apparent that you or someone else is at risk of harm.
- If your supporter believes there is a physical danger to you or another person, or that intervention may be necessary to protect you or others from physical harm.
- If there is a legal requirement for your supporter to provide information to others.
- If your supporter feels that a child is at risk or is experiencing emotional, physical, sexual abuse or neglect this may have to be reported to social services in line with child protection guidelines.
- To give you the best experience there are elements of your information that we need to store and process, in line with our privacy practices.
- information you enter directly;
- information given about you (by a supporter);
- and information collected automatically when you use the platform.
- SilverCloud is not an emergency service as your supporter can’t respond to you in real-time. If you need urgent help please speak to someone now.
- SilverCloud is only available for individuals aged 18 and over.
Please Note: For your own and others’ safety, there are some situations where complete confidentiality cannot be guaranteed:
Read the full contract.
SilverCloud takes your privacy and security very seriously, and we consider carefully any information that we need to collect or store.
There are 3 kinds of information that we collect:
This includes personal details, information about your mental health or usage details (for example when you log in and which pages you viewed).
We do this in order to make the platform work (for example, in order to show you which pages you have viewed or to communicate with your supporter), and also to better understand how it is being used so that we can keep improving.
If you would like to know more, you can read our full privacy notice at any stage by visiting your help center or by using the link at the bottom of every page.